Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Other Side?

Hi my question is have any of u ever died and then bin resuscitated or had a near death experience if so did u see the other side if u did what was it like? I find that I have bin thinking about life and death alot lately and have bin asking my self the big question, what happens after u die i%26#039;m really curios to know.
The Other Side?
NDE%26#039;s (near-death experience) are simple responses of the brain to lack of oxygen and can be duplicated easily.





There is nothing after death. Go look at road-kill to see what happens after death, rotting happens
The Other Side?
I would consider this a very personal question. Yes, I have died. My heart stopped for for a minute to up to 90 seconds. During that time my brain was not not oxygenated. My organs were not dead. But I was clinically dead before revival, with the heart starting again. Thus I am only allowed to call it a near death experience. Sometimes, we see and experience what we expect, through our religious beliefs, and our dying brain plays tricks on us. I recall very clearly all the details of the journey through an infinite void, and meeting God, who was a great, soft white ball of comforting, not blinding light and I asked him if I could come back, since my body was not damaged, it is only a heart condition which I still have. There was about a minute of dialogue, and God asked me not in his voice, but through my own thoughts, why I felt I deserved more life, and he reminded me that I had eternal life waiting for me if I gave in, with no more pain and suffering. But I chose the hard road, for my young child, and elected to come back. God acknowledged that, and that it was my decision, granting the wish, and sent me back in an instant, quicker than the speed of light, to my body, on the bed, as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment